Canon I-SENSYS MF635CX Setup Software
Because today’s workforce prefers to print from their smartphones and tablets, the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx places mobility at the center of its design. It features NFC and QR code paring in addition to supporting AirPrint (for Apple) and Mopria (for Android). Users may quickly and simply print from their smart phones thanks to this. For faff scanning to a phone or tablet, download the free Canon PRINT business app. Additionally, you may upload scanning papers to the cloud.
There’s no need for extensive training or technical assistance since the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx’s intuitive 12.7 cm color touchscreen makes it quick and simple to utilize. Your office will be satisfyingly streamlined when you can create commonly used forms, templates, or flyers with a single touch of the screen.
Canon I-SENSYS MF635CX
A multifunction color laser printer, the Canon MF635CX can print, fax, copy, and scan documents up to A4 size. It has an easy touchscreen for managing the printer, and for extra convenience, this may also be done remotely via applications. Multiple users are permitted using a PIN safety system without any confidentiality being compromised. This printer is excellent for a home office or tiny space because of its compact size. The low paper capacity of high-yield cylinders, which implies that more time may be required for paper refills, notably during busy times, is a drawback. High-yield casings are simple to change and decrease printer downtime for maintenance.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON I-SENSYS MF635CX
- [Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.188.8.131.52
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac V2.15.11 [macOS 10.12.6 – macOS 13.0.1]
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.