Canon i SENSYS MF 729Cx Setup Software
Designed for small workgroups and businesses, the Canon i-SENSYS MF-729Cx A4 colour laser multifunction printer comes with networking connectivity. It can print, copy, scan and fax. Using all-in-one Canon 718 toner cartridges, this model is easy to maintain. Users can also expect consistent quality and reliability. The colour laser printer also has powerful scanning capabilities, including easy conversion of bulky documents into digital formats. Paper handling is a bit limited.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF-729Cx colour laser MFP measures 430 x 484 x 479mm and weighs 31kg. It features an 8.9cm touchscreen display on its control panel. This model comes with a USB 2.0 port as well as a USB host for direct printing from and scanning to thumb drives. For media handling, the Canon x all-in-one colour laser printer has a 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet paper cassette.
Canon i SENSYS MF 729Cx
Users can easily access the Canon i-SENSYS MF-729Cx multifunction printer thanks to its Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct and Ethernet connectivity. This model is easy to use. Users can expect high quality prints, copies, scans and faxes from the Canon A4 colour multifunction printer. To reduce paper waste, this model comes with an automatic duplexer.
Download Drivers & Software Canon i SENSYS MF 729Cx
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.