Canon I-SENSYS LBP112 Setup Software
The LBP112 is a tiny, cheap laser printer that is ideal for the home or small business and is ideal for consumers that seek value for money as well as great performance. This laser printer is ideal for small businesses that print infrequently and boasts an ultra-fast wake-up time of less than 7 seconds and a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute (ppm). Its huge 150-sheet input capacity saves time on longer print runs.
This Canon i-SENSYS LBP112 printer has a quick wake-up time of less than seven seconds and can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in draft mode. It has a sleek and attractive design and is a useful alternative for consumers who want a printer despite space limits at homes or at business. It conveniently provides USB connectivity as well as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing operations.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP112
The Canon e r e LBP112 printer is ideal for those that print little amounts often. It has auto seal external factors that can affect, which ensures that the mess created during cartridge insertion is kept to a minimum. The highest printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi. Other from that, it has a max printing speed of 14 ppm in both mono and color in normal mode. It’s perfect for small enterprises that need reliable and long-lasting printouts.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON I-SENSYS LBP112
Note : Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System. To download this file, Just click on the download link Free Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP112 Driver Printer. All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.
- [Windows 64bit] LBP112 UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.10
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- [Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.10 (macOS 10.12.6 – macOS 13.2.1)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.