Canon G7020 Setup Software
The PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One allows you to print, copy, scan and fax quickly and easily. Fill the built-in ink tanks with ‘no-squeeze’ and mess-free ink bottles, boost uptime with a 350 sheet plain paper capacity, and print up to 6,000 black text pages or 7,700 color pages1. Not only can the PIXMA G7020 handle large volumes of documents, but it can also print high-quality photos. Using Canon FINE technology and a hybrid ink system print vivid borderless photos2 up to 8.5″ x 11″. With fast print speeds, and an ADF and fax, this wireless3 All-In-One can handle large volume printing, copying, scanning and faxing with ease.
Meet the PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer – designed for serious print productivity with a high page yield of up to 6,000 pages of black text or up to 7,700 vivid color pages1 per full ink bottle set from the reliable, refillable ink system. The PIXMA G7020 MegaTank printer delivers outstanding high yields resulting in a low cost per page, and also features superior versatility thanks to an ADF for scanning, copying, and faxing.
Canon G7020 allows you to keep working – even on large print jobs – with auto 2-sided document printing, fast print speeds, and a combined 350 sheet plain paper capacity. Connectivity is paramount with the G7020 featuring Wi-Fi3 and Ethernet connection when printing from computers, and also for mobile printing with AirPrint4, Mopria Print Service5, and the Canon PRINT app6 for even more printer information and control. The PIXMA G7020 is the Wireless MegaTank All-In-One designed for high-volume and high-quality printing.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON G7020
- G7000 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
- Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Ver.1.6.0 (Mac)
Support OS: MacOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.