Canon G3260 Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer is designed for productivity— delivering high-volume, low-cost printing. Its refillable MegaTank ink system prints up to 6,000 black / 7,700 color pages from one set of ink bottles1— that’s 30 times1 what you can print with a conventional ink cartridge set! Print, copy, and scan with ease and enjoy great versatility. Print documents, borderless3 photos, and more on a variety of media types and sizes with hybrid inks for crisp blacks and vivid colors. Plus, you can print on the go wirelessly from your favorite mobile devices2.
Featuring large integrated ink tanks that produce approximately 7700 color pages or 6000 black and white pages, the G3260 pints sharp images at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, while pigment-based black ink keeps small font text sharp and readable. The printer is designed for people who need to quickly print both text documents and photos and complementing its ink capacity and print quality is its efficiency, with the printer offering black print speeds of 10.8 ppm and 6 ppm for color.
The all-in-one unit supports several paper sizes from 3.5 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 14″ and custom sizes from 2.1 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 47.2″. Borderless printing is available for sizes up to 8.5 x 11″, and dye-based colors offer rich and vivid colors with sharp details. For media handling, the printer comes with a rear input tray that holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, as well as a retractable output tray on the front. A 2-line LCD offers an easy and intuitive user interface, and an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner provides a wide array of scanning and copying features. Additionally, with built-in Wi-Fi, you can connect and print wirelessly from your computer or your favorite mobile device using.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON G3260
- Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
Download Canon Driver or Utilities for Mac
Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Ver.1.6.0 (Mac)
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.