Canon G1510 Setup Software
This inexpensive single-function printer has hard, refillable ink tanks that provide bold results for a longer time period. The ink tanks are kept in a front-facing, integrated system with straightforward refill bottles for a hassle-free experience. With the USB to PC connection and Auto Power On/Off, enjoy a quick and simple setup that will save you time and energy with each use. There is no support for Mac OS. Functions Use standard ink cartridges to print PGBK GI-590 GI-590 C GI-590 M GI-590 GI-590 Y Operating Systems Compatible It’s necessary to have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6. Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi print density Batteries 2 FINE Technology for Printing (Black and Color) Printer with refillable ink tanks About 8.8 ipm for monochrome printing Approximately 5.0 ipm for 2 color prints Borderless Photo Printing at 3 Speeds 10x15cm
Due to its inexpensive cost per page of printing, the Canon PIXMA G1510 is a well-liked option for a variety of printing demands. Therefore, it is perfect for printing images from digital devices at home and for small offices that need to print a lot of color pages. One of the most cost-effective printers on the market, one bottle of black ink can typically yield 6,000 pages*, while a bottle of color will yield up to 7,000.
Letter, 5 x 7″, and 5 x 5″ square paper sizes are all handled by the PIXMA G1200 up to and including legal. For sizes up to 8.5 x 11″, borderless printing is an option, making your photos framable as soon as they leave the printer. The included My Image Garden program allows you to access and name any printing files for a more streamlined process, and it connects to the computer through USB 2.0. The printer has a front retractable tray extender and a rear input tray that can each handle up to 100 pieces of plain paper for media handling.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON G1510
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.