Canon FAXPHONE L100 Setup Software
The FAXPHONE L100 is a machine designed for your home or small business that combines the capabilities of a laser copy machine, laser printer, and digital photocopier. The L100 prints up to 20 mbit / s and has a rapid initial print time of around six seconds. Up to 150 pages may be handled easily in the regular cassette, and the automated document reader can hold up to 30 sheets. A fax has 130 rapid dials, including 100 coded dials and 30 each dials. The L100 also has a conventional telephone handset and a 512-sheet fax memory.
Businesses and professionals searching for a quick and effective fax machine can choose the Canon L100. Its straightforward design and simple interface are credited for making it simple to use. The Canon i-SENSYS FAX-L100 is only a fax machine with a laser beam printability, yet customers may enjoy the other characteristics that make it much more effective again for small business.
Canon FAXPHONE L100
Because of the 33.6kbps Super G3 modem and laser beam printing technology, the Canon L100 fax machine is fairly quick. Time is saved with the 30-sheet automated document feeder. The Canon L-100 fax printer provides activity reports, direct mail protection, and confidential transmission for further security and peace of mind. The gadget is relatively quiet, with an acoustical noise level of only 50dBA. Additionally, the Canon e r e L-100 may serve as a mono copy.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS & SOFTWARE CANON FAXPHONE L100
LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.0.3 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Support OS:macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.