Canon DRM160ii Setup Software
Perfectly suited for workgroups and departments in any marketplace, the DR-M160II scanner provides the basis for economical records administration and assists lower paperwork. It delivers capture abilities that make it an excellent addition, specially within the authorized, financial, health care, and authorities sectors. The energy from the DR-M160II scanner is found in its throughput, capacity, and overall efficiency. Scanning nearly sixty web pages per minute* – both sides within a one pass – and keeping up to sixty sheets in the ADF, it swiftly captures and converts paper based mostly files into usable, digital info.
With a mix of efficiency, convenience, and suppleness, the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 scanner is actually a compact doc imaging resolution for workplace environments. Its user-friendly design and style, high-quality image processing, trustworthy item managing, and clever software supply end-to-end options for capturing, changing, communicating, and managing small business facts.
These days, functioning prices are increasing, earning ROI harder to realize. Fortunately for workgroups and departments in almost any sector, the DR-M160 scanner gives the premise for productive data management and paperwork reduction. It delivers capture capabilities which make it a perfect addition primarily inside the legal, financial, healthcare, and federal government sectors.
Download Drivers & Software Canon DRM160ii
- ISIS / TWAIN Driver
Support OS: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- TWAIN Driver for Mac
Support OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.