Canon Canoscan N676u Series Software
The CanoScan N676U brings together a trim 1.4-inch depth with all the functionality to easily scan illustrations or photos from cumbersome originals like guides and journals. Whatever thickness the first, the 600 x 1,two hundred dpi resolution and 48-bit shade provide crisp detail and richness to all scans, having a optimum size of eight.five by 11.seven inches. The one-touch design enables dwelling users to print, duplicate, or mail scanned visuals by means of e-mail, though the single energy wire keeps your desktop free of clutter. Canon presents a one-year warranty that covers elements and labor.
Canon Canoscan N676u
Excellent for making digital visuals and meeting your scanning demands within a range of options, this Canon flatbed scanner is dependable and useful. The Canon N676U lets you capture digitized information with high-definition efficiently and simply for preservation or processing as a result of its outstanding functionality for scanning plain paper in color method. Additionally, the great operation included with this flatbed scanner allows you to total your doc scanning duties reliably. As this Canon flatbed scanner features a trustworthy computer system link, it is possible to connect the scanner and retailer your scans on a laptop or computer or various other electronic storage product.
Download Drivers & Software Canon Tr4500
Download Canon Manual User Guides
CanoScan N670U/N676U/N1240U Product Guide
CanoScan N670U/N676U/N1240U ScanGear CS-U 6.2 for Win/Mac Guide
CanoScan N670U/N676U/N1240U Toolbox3.0 for Win/Mac Guide
CanoScan N670U/N676U/N1240U Quick Start Guide
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.